Autumn Glamping – What Is Not To Love?
With another successful summer season under our belts, where guests enjoyed our award winning glamping site here in Devon – we move into beautiful Autumn with a spring in our step and safe in the knowledge that we are hitting another great time to come to The Orchard Retreat. There is nothing not to love about Autumn glamping!
The weather is beautiful and with a slight chill in the air, it is the perfect time to light the fire and get cosy. Spend your days relaxing here, or take a trip (the coast and the moors are all within an hours reach) and then retreat back to the comfort of your yurt.
Why Glamping in September & October?
There are so many reasons to go glamping in September – you can take in the last of the summer sun, enjoy the peaceful roads and the experience being really back to nature whilst not compromising on luxury.
But why The Orchard Retreat? Here are just some of things our guests mentioned when reviewing their stay here:
- The yurts have incredibly comfy beds
- There is all you need for comfort
- The wood burning stove made the yurt so cosy
- The Tubhouse, pizza oven & fire pit make for great added extras
- Everything was immaculately clean
- The badminton & table tennis area were great fun
- Private bathrooms make the experience super easy
- The orchard setting was lovely & local amenities great
I mean you can’t get much better feedback than that and this and much more, is reflected in our ninety two five star (5*) reviews!
Having decided to put our yoga retreat on the hold – we now have availability over 21st – 24th September, plus there are lots of mid week breaks. We have even extended our season due to weekend requests, so until 15th October you can book too – but only by email or calling us directly.
Come on, jump in your car and just go for it – you certainly won’t regret it!